Discover savings as you search! Lets do this
Your account still needs activating. Click here to set your password.
tax, returned, financial, specialists, rebate, refund

Need help? Call us on 0203 743 8545

Reclaim your overpaid tax

One in three UK taxpayers are entitled to a tax rebate. If you’re one of them, Tax Returned will ensure you get the best result possible.

Save £50 - £250

6044 redeemed

Benefit highlights

  1. Find out if you’re due a tax rebate

  2. Calculate how much you're owed

  3. Claim your refund in under three minutes

  4. Suitable for all UK taxpayers

Benefit information

If you’re one of the millions of British taxpayers entitled to a tax rebate, Tax Returned will do everything they can to ensure you get the refund you deserve. With their no win, no fee guarantee – they are only entitled to a fee if you are entitled to a refund. Just having the peace of mind in knowing that your tax code is correct and you are paying the correct tax is a great result. That’s their gift to you for using their service, and comes at NO CHARGE. If your claim is successful, their fee of 25% of your rebate covers their hard work and expertise.

Tax Returned has processed over 320,000 tax claims and reclaimed over £11.5 million in refunds for their customers, so you know you're in safe hands.

To get started, use Tax Returned’s tax calculator to receive a free estimate for your industry and occupation. Even if you’re not entitled to a refund, just knowing your tax code is correct can be hugely reassuring.

Can I make a claim? 

Anyone can use Tax Returned's platform to make sure they’re paying the correct tax, but you’re more likely to be able to claim a rebate if you have: 

  • Been issued with an incorrect or emergency tax code

  • Worn a uniform in order to perform your job

  • Paid membership or union fees

  • Changed employment within the last 4 years

  • Done mileage while on your job

  • Bought tools needed to perform your job'


What allowances can I claim?

You are entitled to tax relief for certain membership/union fees, for washing your own uniform, work travel and for tools & equipment that you have purchased to perform your job. You can also claim a tax deduction for purchasing your own uniform/shoes which are used exclusively to perform your job.

What happens after I complete the online form? 

Upon receiving your estimate and completing your online application form, a paper form will be sent to your address for you to complete, sign and return in a pre-paid envelope. Then you can simply sit back and let Tax Returned do the rest.

Can I claim for previous years?

Yes, you can claim tax relief for the last four years.

Do I need to notify my employer about my claim?

No, this is a matter between the taxpayer and the tax office only.

Get this benefit

Save £50 - £250

6044 redeemed

Hi there.
This benefit is one of those exclusively available to full Gold Card members.
These benefits are: iZettle, PR Newswire and Gym Membership.
If you want to redeem this benefit now, you must agree to continue
your membership after your trial. Click agree to get this benefit
or disagree if you do not want to continue membership after your trial

I agree I don't agree

popup title

popup text